1. No purchase is necessary to enter or win any contest.
2. All contests are open to legal residents 18 or over with a valid ID unless otherwise specified. ID must be presented and accepted prior to awarding of the prize.
3. Listeners must follow instructions for each contest as set forth or announced on-air and must fulfill all eligibility requirements. Listeners are eligible to win a prize valued at under 600 dollars only once every 30 days and a prize valued at or over 600 dollars only once every 12 months. Only one winner per household is permitted in any station contest within 30 days after a win.
4. Employees of the station, its parent company Forcht Broadcasting, their advertising agencies, affiliates, participating sponsors, immediate family members of each, and employees and immediate family members of other radio stations in the Hopkinsville-Clarksville area are not eligible.
5. Prizes awarded may not be redeemed for cash, transferred or substituted at the request of the winner. Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value. 6. Entrants are required to provide truthful information. False, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected or deleted. Failure to comply with contest rules and requirements will result in disqualification and/or forfeiture of the prize.
7. For contests requiring phone entry, the number 270-886-9467 will be used unless otherwise specified. The person at the station operating the phone will have final say on who is the winner.
8. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes related to the prize. For prizes valued at 600 dollars or more, the winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS form W-9 or equivalent. Failure to complete the form or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize.
9. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
10. The station reserves the right to change the dates and/or terms of a contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be announced on-air and, if applicable, posted on station websites.
11. The station and its parent company assume no liability for prizes, situations or incidents arising from any aspect of any contest. WHOP stations, it parent company Forcht Broadcasting, their advertising agencies, affiliates, participating sponsors, employees and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded.
12. The station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the promotion of the contest. Likewise the station is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, illegible or late entries. Neither is it responsible for phone outages or delays, equipment malfunctions, Internet outages or delays, computer problems, delays cause by audio streaming, or other technical difficulties.
13. Unless otherwise indicated, prizes may be picked up at the offices of the station located at 220 Dink Embry’s Buttermilk Road, Hopkinsville, Kentucky, between the hours or 8am and 5pm Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
14. By participating in the contest, the winner agrees to have his or her name, likeness and voice used in any advertising or broadcasting material related to the contest, without further compensation. 15. Decisions made by the management of the station, with regard to the contest or promotion, are final.